Friday, January 4, 2013

National Spaghetti Day

Very hectic day at work! On the brighter side, it was National Spaghetti Day & I had spaghetti for lunch. After work I had a real bad headache. Didn't feel like doing laundry but I went ahead & did it so I wouldn't have to worry about it this weekend. When I finished laundry Bill was ready for me to pick him up from work. We went to Vaughn Rd. to get a drink with that really good ice in it. It turns out they sell bags of the ice so we bought a bag. I also got a cupcake from GiGi's while we were over there! We're home now. My head still hurts real bad. Lucy's in town & I'll be seeing her tomorrow. I know she wants some Rice Krispy treats but I really don't feel like making them tonight. I hope she understands. I'm really excited to see her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment